This page is for the use of students who are taking BMS 634 /BME 695Y
NOTE: This not a public acess page and the use of these materials is restricted without specific permission of Professor J. Paul Robinson. No materials may be released to any publication organization, nor may these materials be distributed in any form without specific written permission of Professor Robinson.
Lectures for 2004 Class
- Lecture 1: Introduction, history Basic Flow Principles (9.0 MB)
- Lecture 2: Properties and Application sof Light, Fluorescence, Illuminations sources, filters (9.3 MB)
- Lecture 3: Different types of scanning - 3D construction & Various Applications (7.58 MB)
- Lecture 4: Image Structure and 2D image Analysis Principles & Sample Preparation Techniques (10.58 MB)
- Lecture 5: Live Cell Imaging in Confocal Microscopy - Multiphoton Microscopy - Spectral Imaging (9.05 MB)